WWE.Com posts a Five Point Preview for RAW, but we’ve decided to turn it into questions that we have leading into RAW based on previous events. The No Way Out PPV provided us with more questions than answers, which is why we will list questions that we hope are answered tonight.
1) Does Daniel Bryan still have feelings for AJ? Last night, Daniel seemed pleased that AJ admitted to still having feelings for him.
2) Did CM Punk really not see AJ? If you watched the constant replays of AJ being bashed off the ring apron, but I noticed Punk actually saw AJ before pushing Kane into her. Say what you will, but it can be argued it was intentional.
3) Is AJ toying with Kane’s feelings? She made googley eyes at CM Punk after his win while being carried away by Kane. She also seemed genuinely shocked by Kane pulling her in for a kiss last night.
4) Will AJ get a match against Vickie Guerrero? After what happened on Smackdown, it doesn’t seem unlikely. Vickie is bound to be angry after being attacked by AJ, so there could be a measure of revenge at RAW.
5) Will we finally get a choice from AJ? She’s got three men in the palm of her hands, and she’s impacting them and their performance in the ring. At some point, AJ will be put on the spot to make a choice- will she make it on RAW tonight?